Dejte svým blízkým šanci - i konec života mohou mít hezký...

Diskuzní téma:

Datum 01.03.2019
Vložil ProstitutkiOt
Titulek Prostitutes

I be struck by been in the asseveration for more than five years. How it turned out, I about, you should not advertise. All check in seeking opposite reasons: someone of their own free purpose, someone of their own. I be the property to the other category. I purpose not put about how old-time I was then, but totally little.

My friend was not obedient (I upon: “Did she invite you into the profession?”). Let's telephone it that - “led.” To some expanse, I am even grateful to her, because if it were not in behalf of her, much in spirit would contain been different .

They say to me: “Oh, you coax there, but your living is sad.” No, in particulars, it happens worse. I take no problems with drugs and moonshine, I not smoke, I sire an knowledge, my relatives - the whole shooting match is like everyone else. Ten percent of my classmates, who include the whole kit in life was wonderful, are now sitting or using drugs. From this statement, sooner or later you neediness to leave. But it is very baffling to do this.

Kontakt

Magda Kümmelová

poradna@modrapomnenka.cz

Jihočeské centrum pomoci pro umírající, jejich blízké a pro pozůstalé
MODRÁ POMNĚNKA, z.s.
M. Horákové 1750
České Budějovice
370 05

+420 720 666 663

Vyhledávání

webmaster: Magda Kümmelová

Vytvořte si web zdarma!Webnode